<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									AbodePro Tools 论坛 - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://abodeprotools.com/community/</link>
            <description>AbodePro Tools 讨论版块</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 00:47:20 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Should shallow succulent bowls stay a little looser near the rim</title>
                        <link>https://abodeprotools.com/community/main-forum/should-shallow-succulent-bowls-stay-a-little-looser-near-the-rim-3/#post-75</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 03:49:26 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I keep seeing shallow bowls packed very tightly, but I worry about airflow once the plants grow. Do you usually leave extra room near the rim so the mix dries more evenly?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I keep seeing shallow bowls packed very tightly, but I worry about airflow once the plants grow. Do you usually leave extra room near the rim so the mix dries more evenly?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://abodeprotools.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Terrence Webb</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://abodeprotools.com/community/main-forum/should-shallow-succulent-bowls-stay-a-little-looser-near-the-rim-3/#post-75</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Should shallow succulent bowls stay a little looser near the rim</title>
                        <link>https://abodeprotools.com/community/main-forum/should-shallow-succulent-bowls-stay-a-little-looser-near-the-rim-2/#post-74</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 09:32:23 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I keep seeing shallow bowls packed very tightly, but I worry about airflow once the plants grow. Do you usually leave extra room near the rim so the mix dries more evenly?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I keep seeing shallow bowls packed very tightly, but I worry about airflow once the plants grow. Do you usually leave extra room near the rim so the mix dries more evenly?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://abodeprotools.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Rafael Cook</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://abodeprotools.com/community/main-forum/should-shallow-succulent-bowls-stay-a-little-looser-near-the-rim-2/#post-74</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>How much spacing helps mixed succulents breathe in a wide bowl</title>
                        <link>https://abodeprotools.com/community/main-forum/how-much-spacing-helps-mixed-succulents-breathe-in-a-wide-bowl-3/#post-73</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 01:39:08 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[For a broad bowl, I would prioritize airflow and a gritty mix over packing the plants tightly. The bowl can still look full, but it dries better when the crown zone is not buried in neighbor...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[For a broad bowl, I would prioritize airflow and a gritty mix over packing the plants tightly. The bowl can still look full, but it dries better when the crown zone is not buried in neighboring leaves.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://abodeprotools.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Terry Bowman</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://abodeprotools.com/community/main-forum/how-much-spacing-helps-mixed-succulents-breathe-in-a-wide-bowl-3/#post-73</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>How much spacing helps mixed succulents breathe in a wide bowl</title>
                        <link>https://abodeprotools.com/community/main-forum/how-much-spacing-helps-mixed-succulents-breathe-in-a-wide-bowl-3/#post-72</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 04:11:02 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I am planning a wide bowl for mixed succulents and want to keep the center from getting too crowded. How much space do you usually leave between plants when the mix is gritty and the contain...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I am planning a wide bowl for mixed succulents and want to keep the center from getting too crowded. How much space do you usually leave between plants when the mix is gritty and the container drains well?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://abodeprotools.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Rose Morris</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://abodeprotools.com/community/main-forum/how-much-spacing-helps-mixed-succulents-breathe-in-a-wide-bowl-3/#post-72</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Is a gritty mix enough to keep mixed succulents from staying wet</title>
                        <link>https://abodeprotools.com/community/main-forum/is-a-gritty-mix-enough-to-keep-mixed-succulents-from-staying-wet-6/#post-71</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 03:32:37 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I usually lean toward spacing that looks slightly open before the plants settle in. Once the roots fill the bowl, the extra air around the mix helps prevent the middle from staying wet too l...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I usually lean toward spacing that looks slightly open before the plants settle in. Once the roots fill the bowl, the extra air around the mix helps prevent the middle from staying wet too long.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://abodeprotools.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Ramazan Kellner</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://abodeprotools.com/community/main-forum/is-a-gritty-mix-enough-to-keep-mixed-succulents-from-staying-wet-6/#post-71</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Is a gritty mix enough to keep mixed succulents from staying wet</title>
                        <link>https://abodeprotools.com/community/main-forum/is-a-gritty-mix-enough-to-keep-mixed-succulents-from-staying-wet-6/#post-70</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 02:00:03 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[For a broad bowl, I would prioritize airflow and a gritty mix over packing the plants tightly. The bowl can still look full, but it dries better when the crown zone is not buried in neighbor...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[For a broad bowl, I would prioritize airflow and a gritty mix over packing the plants tightly. The bowl can still look full, but it dries better when the crown zone is not buried in neighboring leaves.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://abodeprotools.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Andrej Arend</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://abodeprotools.com/community/main-forum/is-a-gritty-mix-enough-to-keep-mixed-succulents-from-staying-wet-6/#post-70</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Is a gritty mix enough to keep mixed succulents from staying wet</title>
                        <link>https://abodeprotools.com/community/main-forum/is-a-gritty-mix-enough-to-keep-mixed-succulents-from-staying-wet-6/#post-69</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 03:19:53 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[For a broad bowl, I would prioritize airflow and a gritty mix over packing the plants tightly. The bowl can still look full, but it dries better when the crown zone is not buried in neighbor...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[For a broad bowl, I would prioritize airflow and a gritty mix over packing the plants tightly. The bowl can still look full, but it dries better when the crown zone is not buried in neighboring leaves.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://abodeprotools.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Mitchell Kelley</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://abodeprotools.com/community/main-forum/is-a-gritty-mix-enough-to-keep-mixed-succulents-from-staying-wet-6/#post-69</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Is a gritty mix enough to keep mixed succulents from staying wet</title>
                        <link>https://abodeprotools.com/community/main-forum/is-a-gritty-mix-enough-to-keep-mixed-succulents-from-staying-wet-6/#post-68</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 02:31:12 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I would leave a little more room than feels necessary at first. In a wide bowl, airflow matters as much as the soil mix, and a shallow gritty container usually gives you more control over ho...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I would leave a little more room than feels necessary at first. In a wide bowl, airflow matters as much as the soil mix, and a shallow gritty container usually gives you more control over how fast the center dries.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://abodeprotools.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Milton Martin</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://abodeprotools.com/community/main-forum/is-a-gritty-mix-enough-to-keep-mixed-succulents-from-staying-wet-6/#post-68</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Is a gritty mix enough to keep mixed succulents from staying wet</title>
                        <link>https://abodeprotools.com/community/main-forum/is-a-gritty-mix-enough-to-keep-mixed-succulents-from-staying-wet-6/#post-66</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 03:40:48 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I am putting together a mixed succulent bowl with bright light and a fast draining mix. Is a gritty blend enough on its own, or do you also adjust the bowl depth to help the center dry out?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I am putting together a mixed succulent bowl with bright light and a fast draining mix. Is a gritty blend enough on its own, or do you also adjust the bowl depth to help the center dry out?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://abodeprotools.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Annabelle Ginnish</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://abodeprotools.com/community/main-forum/is-a-gritty-mix-enough-to-keep-mixed-succulents-from-staying-wet-6/#post-66</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>How much spacing helps mixed succulents breathe in a wide bowl</title>
                        <link>https://abodeprotools.com/community/main-forum/how-much-spacing-helps-mixed-succulents-breathe-in-a-wide-bowl-2/#post-65</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 02:32:40 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I am planning a wide bowl for mixed succulents and want to keep the center from getting too crowded. How much space do you usually leave between plants when the mix is gritty and the contain...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I am planning a wide bowl for mixed succulents and want to keep the center from getting too crowded. How much space do you usually leave between plants when the mix is gritty and the container drains well?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://abodeprotools.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Logan Hale</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://abodeprotools.com/community/main-forum/how-much-spacing-helps-mixed-succulents-breathe-in-a-wide-bowl-2/#post-65</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		